About Us » Join us in our Vision
With your support the Grahamstown Foundation, operating from the 1820 Settlers National Monument, will continue the vital role envisaged in its vision statement: To enrich the educational and cultural life of the people of South Africa that all might have life and have it more abundantly.
You now can join us in achieving our vision by doing one or more of the following:
- Enjoy, and be enriched by participating in our projects and Festivals
- Become a member [Apply now...]
- Encourage a company to sponsor our projects
- Pay for a participant from disadvantaged circumstances attend a schools arts, or science festival, dance class or outreach project, or,
- Pay for an emerging artist or group to participate at the Eastern Cape Eisteddfod
- "Buy" a seat in the Guy Butler Theatre to remember a loved one, or just to remember the good times
- Make a life-long contribution through a bequest. Previous bequests have been unrestricted, or entailed to contribute towards a particular aspect of the Foundation's work such as the Scholarships and Bursaries Fund. There are many valuable ways in which your bequest will make a difference. Please feel free to discuss your intention to make a bequest with the Executive Director if you need more information.